So, it is only a few days until Christmas and that means either you are at the stage where you are wrapping up your gifts OR you are scrambling to make purchases.
If you fall in to the latter category, may I suggest these last minute holiday gift ideas.
- Think Travel! Surprise someone with a cruise to start 2019 off right! This can be done super fast and easy with a Princess Cruise gift card to be used for a trip decided upon later.
2. SNAPFISH! Convert a year’s worth of phone photos and make something special – such as a SNAPFISH collectible book or canvas print.
Today this advertisement popped in to my inbox and wow – check out the 70% off deals!
3. Teens love to eat so send a tower of yumminess to them! I was stuck as to what to get a special someone – so I mailed out directly from AMAZON this WINE COUNTRY TOWER of Chocolates and Sweets. Easy on the budget but satisfies the sweet tooth! Order here.
4. A subscription to an area theater. From the Pantages to the Greek or perhaps the Cerritos Playhouse – there is theater all around the Los Angeles area. I am sure that If you live fairly close to a city or large town you will find the opportunity to snatch up some tickets to a local event, too! And, if you are in the metropolitan New York or Chicago area (to name a few cities) – you know that there is theater all around you! Tickets can be found here for many event
5. Tickets!!! Perhaps to a local comedy club, such as one of my new favorites: the Hermosa Beach Comedy and Magic Show Club. Be sure to check out the Ten Comedians for Ten Bucks nights!
AND.. don’t forget you can go online and order tickets to a sports event or to a music concert. Imagine the “points” you will get for gifting tickets to a PAUL McCARTNEY concert for Summer of 2019! Go ahead – grab a chance to see one of the Fab Four on stage! Get your tix here.